logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

a day of bliss and gifts.

utterli-image
last night i again slept alone in bedroom while ema insisted to bring

baby slept in the room future for baby and where the pc sits. this

morning i dozed in office till 11 am, no reason for why i as so

sleepy. the snow, likely the 6th in Qiqihar, northeastern China,

started since the dawn, and now covered the ground throughly. after

returning the office, i got a biggest ever bonus from my long time

employer, of ï¿¥6000, i at once informed ema, who just in her classroom

monitoring a exam. then the guy on the facing desk entered and

demanded my opinion about the bonus, and suggested i returned hometown

with it, after i telling him i will do some most wanted buyings.

that's all so nice, Dad, God, u see, how i can be the most catered and

mosted beloved son of u. God, i in need of ur attending ever more

eagerer to see my fate to slide into meeting with my beloved girls.



now i will launched to search for my gadgets i will buy with the bonus

u offered. God, u don't know how i longing for change, while pitiful

for the miserable persons i lived with so long, like ema. i can't live

without my girls i appeal and preach so lengthy here on the web. i

know u got the answer which can't not be the best of the world of

reality.

yes, its a nice day, so auspicious, as i frequently sensed. i love

white, i love bright. i love especially my dynasty, BRIGHT, or 明 in

Chinese, in the title of light of God.

ok, bye. now i need some time to prepare my shopping list, which never so long.



the photo shot with my shabby cellphone, hopefully will be the last

sight in unclear. the place just outside of dorms of QRRS, my long

time employer of superficial.

Mobile post sent by benzillar using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment