logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Monday, June 01, 2009

bright days.

utterli-image
its has been near a week since my last post. in these week i customized my

windows boot screen and logon interface, and tried to update baby's desktop

in Qiqihar. i also fine tuned my family facebook accounts, adding openid

service, fit logos of my groups and pages there. also i claimed new sites

from google sites, ie. sites for my girl zhou, like

http://sites.google.com/…e/gozhous/ ,

http://sites.google.com/…/godzhous/ ,for my baby's mother, ema, like

http://sites.google.com/…/emagarton and

http://sites.google.com/…/emagartom , i also fine tuned my family

accounts at plaxo, adding logon with facebook connect, claimed family

accounts at yahoo profiles, which substitutes old yahoo blog system yahoo

360. i also created a profile for my cyber enterprise, be21zh.org, in title

bebazh, for facebook don't allow number in user name. i customized my family

twitter accounts with new background images i designed, after learning from

other twitters' background. for diigo refused updating my imported bookmarks

for several months, i tried to create a new diigo account to import my local

bookmarks again, but after some delay just after imported, it again lost my

import and bookmarked nothing. i guess China surveillance likely controlled

my all diigo accounts and locked them up. diigo is a Chinese enterprise

based in US, while heavily rely its team in western China. anything u trust

to Chinese in mainland would be a mistake, for mainland Chinese is mostly a

betrayal, they born after cleanse too weak to be good. i direct message and

also feedback via page to the company, but never got a reply.



the long drizzle days passed, which likely brought some drain to south China

while the northern China suffered drought. i later realized that Masheng

letting girl lu on duty. i quite enjoy the rains, even mostly i busy online

and seldom talk with it. i love girl lu even i now can't figure out how is

like when i live with her aside. the rainning days let me stayed all time at

home and engaged till exhaust. now its a bright morning, its 2 or 3 days

after the same weather. i enjoy working in the open air on my dad's front

yard in bright light and breezes. its temperature really nice, to let u best

fit. last dusk i realized that my broadband here was offered by Masheng, and

she did company me all these days before i returned hometown. i beg Masheng

sooner join me and take care of my life in garden, in her garden.



here China surveillance tighten rein with crazy, lots of sites blocked

deadly, failed most web proxies. some sites accessible last day, like yahoo

profiles, scribd.com, etc, with which i can draw a conclusion with safe that

the ban list on China Internet gateway tailored for me, and the China

Internet cop monitor my web acti

No comments:

Post a Comment