logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Monday, March 16, 2009

baby bathed in warm early spring night

utterli-image
This days family life restored to harmony. baby accepted to join

kindergarten in day time, and energetically engaged in gaming in night. i

read and search for resources to download, and made index of them. i sees no

harsh in God's setting.

last night baby son was bathed. soon after bath he asked to watch a Chinese

war movie, "assembly", and got a bit cold. its really a enjoyable moment for

the family to see growth.



*dogs* in office biting all days, last Friday they should saw their failure

fatally. they r in fact the dead. i got view that the dead female, Fang,

ceased to pest my family, and my baby now under *my beloved*s' attending,

which r full of love and pleasure.



last night God's way again haunted my dream, in which i likely reviewed my

affair with my once girl friend, a Liu, when i studied in Nankai Univ., i

got know that how *fertility* important for my Royal and people, how fertile

female loveable than any others with other merits.



its *sunny now*, since morning, in which i dozed for some time till a guy

visiting the office and interrupted my mindlessliness. then all the morning

busy with trying find a solution for my English version windows xp to

support Chinese, and email client to support gmail&yahoo. i see the light

after days of finetune.



ok, its a nice day to babble here with u, my most beloved. returning to

normal life can mean lose for me, for in the moment i heard ur call was such

a loving feeling that i don't want miss. i forever love u and looking every

possibility to reunite with u, to start *my new life*.

Mobile post sent by benzillar using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment