logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Thursday, March 05, 2009

returning God, my dad passed, in nightmare last

utterli-image
these days ema again colder shoulders to me. that let me review my situation

for more than an hour yesterday. but i finally *settled*, after seeing her

dark and sin. however after i woke up from a later doze in office, i felt

sad. i don't want to hurt her, and i know she under pressure and distress

exceeding her constrain. her reckons and the demon influence from her

mother, with a family name ruan, the same syllables can means in Chinese

soft, appeared in my mind and i felt i can do nothing except letting her to

choose in silent action. i follow God's way and in no way to fear men's

choice, no matter upon my way on the earth nor on other matters concerning

me or my beloved. God saves the faith, in his creatures on the earth.

however, silent dispute at home let me sad, i esp felt sad upon the time i

can be with my best beloved, warren, my baby son, my God, and the hope of

China, who brings me so pleasure now and then, here and there. i mean to

change, but don't figure to tear off our band in harmony with pains or

bleedings. however, after all, i trust God sees my way ahead, over any

unclear.



last afternoon in instant message i got known the mother-in-law of my second

elder sister passed away. her husband also in family name ruan, the same as

that of ema's mother, God lets it interwove and sins to die in sins they

committed. in the night i likely caught in a nightmare in which the old

woman exert fear in me. then my passed dad, my God and my forever hero,

returns home, just like missing a gathering and be late awhile. His seat

just there unchanged.



that's my highest pleasure, to see my dad in my dream. i didn't attend his

funeral ceremony, and that led my always unease. i know he love me so much

and i know he glad to see my absence from him in the end of his life on the

earth, knowing me in the road to reclaim our vested land of China in title

of family name zhu, and the only son doing the predefined task in sight of our

ancestor, the Emperor of Ming Dynasty.



its a bright day today. God knows how i cherish the bright and warmth. these

days Chinese laid off a lot in sinking enterprises in troubled economy, like

occur in other parts of the world. i know God see its a way leading me

through the block behind, toward the reunion with my all beloved girls, my

crowned queens.



bye. that's my utterance today. i love seeing my space extending, like the

wind spreading the message. love make u glad, just like it do me. i love u.

Mobile post sent by benzillar using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment