logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

a day of satisfying.

today is a bit at leisure. i finished reading all feeds i subscribed accumulated in the weekends today, and updated my avatar on chinaren.com, including post routine comments as well as link of the classes i created on qq alumni. few alumni of mine enjoyed the freedom and loneliness like me. i also updated my profile on myspace.com, with which i first time got contact with foreign website. its all rosy, except facing the reality of China surveillance every moment online. my post on qzone the day before yesterday still kept in censorship and constrained in black box none sees. that really upseting.
all these counted its still a nice day. i fear nothing and let free all the troubles exerted on me. peace in heart can never deprived by anyone in dark. God sees his kingdom in sunshine.

Mobile post sent by benzillar using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment