logo of zho.io
abouthomeblogbookmarksvlogalbumtweets

Sunday, February 15, 2009

first snow in Qiqihar, China in lunar 2009, in V

utterli-image
this weekends i slept a lot. baby's mother, ema, tentatively separated her

and our baby from me for days, and i got clear my departure from her was

set. i hated to leave my baby son any moment, and the evil family of ema's,

gathered strength these days to persuade her holding baby as her owning and

prevent my holding dear to baby sooner the better. in most broking-heart

moment i pray to God that he should know the demon, but in peace i know no

one can alert the judge of Final. who owns, who has, who lost, all

inscription. these days i felt burning upon the moment which gathering

momentum after my girls in need of me, their bride and master in house as

well as in world, sending me lunar new year's gift to let me equipped myself

with my first camera and notebook, and new and first shoes in years, of

reunited with my most beloved. i don't know where they r and how far we

remotely contacted, but my balance was shaky with concerns with my awaiting

sweat-hearts. i hope i can enjoyed living with my girl, zhou, masheng, while

seeing my baby son under eyelids, till he start his journey necessary and

independent on the earth. today in ema's house, i can't evade her softened

attitude to me but i gradually made it that i don't belong to her, no matter

how she recognize the fact. i belong to my Empire. never ema's dirty family

can bargain with, including my baby son, the God. i don't want to hurt her,

including her insults all years in my time unpolished and beneath under

earth in the past ten and more years in Qiqihar, the eccentric place i don't

like.

who said i don't like snow? its again a saint moment of being baptized and

saved by her, with her beautiful snow-white. dirty to dissolved in soil and

hidden to be ignited like diamond. in the afternoon and night i was remind

that my once beloved, girl Fang, now acted actively behind the scene. what

she can get from me, i had laid it in my announcement in my google groups,

like benzyrnill or faezrland, in the moment before i left Qiqihar to my home

town last time in end of 2006, after my grand dad left me and my baby son

admitted my absence in Qiqihar then. its a painful time but i never walk

backward.



its time for sleep, in this silent room, after baby slept earlier tonight

and shifted by his mom and herself to our bedroom. God, u see my beloved

girls, that's my life i put in u. look after them and wait me to re-bloom

here or in another place. i oath i will take u all in my arms and under the

crown. i oath i m ur God and bride forever, proud as the Godfather. God,

just take me away to the palace i should in, and live with my pleasure and

eye-candies. i never look back.
Mobile post sent by benzillar using Utterlireply-count Replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment